Остаться в Канаде после учебы

Work in Canada temporarily after you graduate

To work in Canada after you graduate, you must apply for a work permit.

The post-graduation work permit (PGWP)

Not all programs offered at designated learning institutions (DLIs) are eligible

To learn more about the different types of credentials DLIs grant, contact the ministry of education of your province or territory.

If you graduated from a designated learning institution, and want to stay and work in Canada temporarily, you may be eligible to apply for a PGWP.

This work experience can help you qualify for permanent residence in Canada.

Who can apply

Выяснить, если вы право на последипломное разрешение на работу.

Как применять

Следуйте шаги для применения после окончания разрешения на работу.

Other work permit options

You may be eligible for other types of work permits. Find out about other types of work permits that would allow you to work in Canada temporarily.

Иммигрировать в Канаду

If you want to stay in Canada as a permanent resident after you graduate, there are a number of options. Each has its own requirements. The Come to Canada tool can help you explore your options to stay in Canada.

Ускоренная Запись

If you are an international student who recently graduated in Canada, you may be well-placed to apply for permanent residence if:

  • are familiar with Canadian society
  • can take part in the Canadian economy
  • should have knowledge of English or French, and
  • have the right work experience.

You may be eligible to apply to stay in Canada permanently under one of the immigration programs managed through the Express Entry system.

The Come to Canada tool is a good resource for those who want to explore their options to remain in Canada.

Note: We have updated the Express Entry system. You can now get extra credit for study in Canada. This will make it easier for students to be invited to apply. Find out more about these changes and if they may affect you.


Дата Изменения: