Проездные Документы

Убедитесь, что вы носите надлежащую идентификацию для себя и всех детей, путешествующих с Вами, чтобы помочь в подтверждения законного права или разрешения для въезда в Канаду.

Жители возвращаются в Канаду

Acceptable documents to denote identity and/or citizenship

You should carry a valid Canadian passport for all visits abroad, including visits to the United States (U.S.). Паспорт может потребоваться при вашей авиакомпании или альтернативный транспорт авторитет, так как он является единственным универсально-документа, удостоверяющего личность, и это доказывает, что вы имеете право вернуться в Канаду.

Upon arrival at a Canadian port of entry, travellers must satisfy a CBSA border services officer (BSO) that they meet the requirements for entry into Canada. For Canadian citizens, permanent residents and Registered Indians under the Indian Act, this can be done through questioning and through verifying documentation such as a Canadian passport, a Canadian birth certificate, a permanent residence card, a citizenship card, or a Secure Certificate of Indian Status (SCIS) card.

If you do not have a passport, and are returning to Canada, the following documents can denote identity and/or citizenship:

Permanent residents of Canada who are members of the NEXUS or FAST programs must travel with a passport and proof of permanent residence, and may be asked to present these documents to the officer upon arrival at the border.

Other acceptable documents for establishing Canadian citizenship

The following documents may be used to establish Canadian citizenship. Upon presentation by travellers, the documents should be supported by other government issued photo identification:

Other acceptable documents to support identity

The following documents may be used to establish your identity.

Acceptable documents for establishing Registered Indian Status and identity

Every person registered as an Indian under the Indian Act can enter and remain in Canada by right as per subsection A19(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. The Secure Certificate of Indian Status (SCIS), more commonly referred to as the Status card, is an identity document issued by Indian and Northern Affairs Canada confirming that the cardholder is registered as a Status Indian under the Indian Act.

Note: The Certificate of Indian Status (CIS) was replaced by the SCIS in 2009. Existing versions of the CIS will remain valid until their renewal date.

If you plan to travel to or transit through the U.S., we encourage you to visit the U.S. Customs and Border Protection website for information concerning the U.S. Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative, and the requirements to enter or return to the U.S.

Посетители в Канаду

Identification requirements for United States citizens and permanent residents, and international visitors

All international travellers must carry acceptable identification and a valid visa (if necessary) when entering Canada. A passport is recommended because it is the only reliable and universally-accepted travel and identification document for the purpose of international travel. International transport companies, such as airlines, must make sure that travellers have proper, valid travel documents. If you do not have the proper documents, you may be delayed or unable to board the plane.

When you enter Canada, a border services officer will ask to see your passport and a valid visa, if you are arriving from a country for which one is required. Visit the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada website to learn more about what travel documents are required.

Citizens of the U.S. who are members of the NEXUS program may present their membership card to the CBSA as proof of identification and as a document that denotes citizenship, when arriving by air, land, or marine modes.

Citizens of the U.S. who are members of the FAST program may use their cards as proof of identity when arriving by land and marine modes only.

Permanent residents of the U.S. who are members of the NEXUS or FAST programs must travel with a passport and proof of permanent residence, and may be asked to present these documents to the officer upon arrival at the border.

Permanent residents of the U.S. who are members of NEXUS also need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) when flying to or transiting through Canada. Citizens of the U.S. and Canada are exempted.

All visitors arriving from or transiting through the U.S. are encouraged to visit the U.S. Customs and Border Protection website for information concerning the U.S. Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative, and the requirements to enter or return to the U.S.

Electronic Travel Authorization

New entry requirement now in effect: visa-exempt foreign nationals need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to or transit through Canada. Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travellers with a valid Canadian visa. Canadian citizens, including dual citizens, and Canadian permanent residents cannot apply for an eTA.

Be prepared: Apply for an eTA before you book your flight to Canada. Most applicants get approved within minutes. However, some applications can take several days to process so don’t wait until the last minute. Get help if you have questions before, during or after you apply.

Fake websites

Travellers who apply for an eTA are advised to be cautious in all dealings with companies that claim to offer help in getting an eTA. These companies are NOT operating on behalf of the Government of Canada. Many have established websites that charge a fee to provide information and submit eTA applications.

This Government of Canada website is the official place to apply for an eTA.


Путешествия с несовершеннолетними

Сотрудники пограничных служб часы для пропавших детейи может задать подробные вопросы о несовершеннолетних, путешествующих с вами.

Мы рекомендуем родителям, которые разделяют опеку над своими детьми, иметь при себе копии право опеки документы, такие как права опеки над ребенком. If you share custody and the other parent is not travelling with you, or if you are travelling with minors for whom you are not the parent or legal guardian, we recommend you carry a consent letter to provide authorization for you to take them on a trip and enter Canada.

В письме необходимо указать согласие опеки родителей или законных опекунов' полное имя, адрес и номер телефона. Некоторые путешественники предпочитают иметь письмо-согласие нотариально заверенное, и в дальнейшем поддерживать его подлинность, особенно если они предпринимают значительные путешествия и хотите избежать каких-либо задержек.

Когда вы путешествуете с группой транспортных средств, родители или опекуны должны прибыть на границу в одном транспортном средстве в качестве своих детей или несовершеннолетних, их сопровождающих.

Путешествия.ГК.Калифорния предоставляет информацию о путешествия с детьми.

Importing or travelling with pets

Under the National Animal Health Program, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) establishes import requirements for all animals and animal products entering Canada- including domestic pets.

These requirements apply to:


The CBSA can refuse entry to animals presented for importation. The Agency may also confiscate any undeclared animals, including family pets, so please make sure to declare all animals upon entry into Canada and possess any required permits/certificates for their entry. Failure to do so may also result in a penalty. The CBSA may also detain animals suspected of being sick or infected with a pest or disease. It is always a good idea to check the health of your pet before any long trip to make sure it is fit to travel.

Import and Travel Requirements by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency

If the animal you wish to import is not listed as an animal commonly brought into Canada on the Canadian Food Inspection Agency's (CFIA) website, please refer to the CFIA's Automated Import Reference System (AIRS), which provides information on import requirements for all regulated commodities.

If a veterinary inspection is required, travellers must contact the CFIA Animal Health Office closest to the port of entry they intend to arrive at before travelling to Canada, to arrange for a veterinary inspection appointment. The results from the CFIA inspection must be made available to the CBSA before the animals can be released into Canada.

Pets such as parrots, finches, songbirds, turtles, snakes and other reptiles, and small wild cats, such as hybrid Savannah cats, are frequently subject to the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES) controls. Travellers are responsible for determining if their pet is subject to CITES controls and ensuring that they possess the appropriate CITES permits/certificates for importing them into Canada.

Tips for traveling with your pet

Date modified: