In 2013 Kursk Korenskaya Fair was held from July 3 to July 7, 2013.
The total number of guests and participants of the fair was more than6 thousand people (2012 г. - more than 5 thousand people), including representatives of:
- The state Duma and the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, ministries and departments of the Russian Federation, the Plenipotentiary representative of the RF President in the Central Federal district led by the Plenipotentiary representative in the Central Federal district A.D.Beglov;
- 48 regions of the Russian Federation;
- 16 countries of near and far abroad - Ukraine (The Autonomous republic of Crimea, Kharkov, Chernigov, Sumy, Poltava, Zhitomir,Cherkassk and Odessa regions), Belarus (Gomel, Mogilyov, Grodno regions), Moldova, Kazakhstan, Bulgaria, Poland, Serbia, Vietnam, the Czech Republic, Israel, Iraq, Estonia, Hungary, Italy, Slovakia, Angola.
In 2013 the number of managing subjects (enterprises, organizations, creative collectives, masters of arts and crafts creativity) exceeded 1,6 thousand managing subjects..
Within the fair a number of significant events took place:
- meeting of the constant working group of the Council under the Plenipotentiary representative of the President of the Russian Federation in the Central Federal district on socio-economic development “Cross-Border cooperation in Central Russia: new opportunities for territories and strengthening the capacity of regional integration",, in which 80 people took part: representatives of Administration of the plenipotentiary representative of the Russian President in the Central Federal District, the Union State of Russia and Belarus, Embassy of the Russian Federation in Ukraine, the Ministry of Regional Development, the Ministry of Economic Development, the Ministry of Agriculture, the MFA of Russia, Federal migratory and customs services, Federal Agency of the Development of the State Border Facilities of the Russian Federation, governors of Belgorod, Bryansk, Oryol, Smolensk regions, and also deputy heads of 13 regions of the Central Federal District, representatives of regions of Ukraine and Republic of Belarus/
- The II Central Russian Economic Forum, the actual number of its participants was 1000 people. Within the forum the following events were held: plenary session "Expansion of internal market, as a factor of economic stability of the region", "Business competition of investment projects", dialogues with experts in subjects "Improvement of investment climate in regions: full-scale introduction of the standard and the direction of further development", "Youth in innovative space, ideas of young in assessment of competent professionals"; business duel "Food safety in Russia and the EurAsEC countries - tasks and possibilities of the Central Russian region", round tables "Role and place of small business in development of the Central Russian region", "Ecology and business: balance of interests as a basis of a sustainable development of the macroregion", exhibition of investment projects;
- The II Euroasian forum of vegetable growers,the initiator of which was JSC “Kurskpromteplitsa”. 120 people, including representatives of the Euroasian Economic Commission, Republic of Belarus, Ukraine, other regions of the Russian Federation participated in work of the forum;
- work session of Association of Chambers of Commerce and Industry of the Central Federal District on a subject: "A role of Chamber of Commerce and Industry in increase of investment activity of regions" in which more than 20 people took part, including heads and representatives of Chambers of Commerce and Industry of 9 regions of the Russian Federation,, neighboring countries (Georgia's Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Gomel office of Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry , Chernigov Chamber of Commerce and Industry) foreign countries (Czech Central Asian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Hungary, the Center of industry of the Republic of Bulgaria), and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation.
Besides, within the fair there were held several other events:
- International scientific conference "Paradigma bases of public administration: the comparative analysis of experience of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine", organized by AOU VPO "Kursk Academy of the Public and Municipal Service" in which more than 70 people took part: representatives of reserve of the public civil service of Kursk region, administrative staff of Kursk region, municipalities of Kursk region, with participation of leading Ukrainian scientists from Academy of management under the President of Republic of Belarus, the Sumy State university, the Poltava national technical university of Y. Kondratyuk, the Kharkov regional institute of Academy of public administration under the President of Ukraine. Ю.Y. Kondratyuk, the Kharkov regional institute of Academy of public administration under the President of Ukraine.;
- The international student's scientific forum "Influence of fundamentals of Orthodoxy on formation of the modern civil and municipal servant" with participation of leading Russian and Ukrainian scientists from higher educational institutions; ;
- seminar with representatives of manufacturers of agricultural machinery, administrations of municipal areas and agricultural producers concerning introduction in agricultural production of resource-saving equipment with practical display of technological operations on soil processing, sowing of grain crops, sugar beet, besides, within work of exposition "Agricultural machinery" demonstration displays of technological operations were continued;
- sports and mass activities in which 52 sport teams were involved, the total amount of participants reached 2,5 thousand athletes of various age groups;
- presentation and exchange of contacts of St. Petersburg, the days of the Bulgarian business in Kursk region and a "round table” with participation of the Bulgarian and Kursk businessmen.
Exhibition displays took place in the main exhibition hall, 7 fast-built pavilions, open exhibition platform and the stadium according to the thematic directions: "Countries of near and far abroad", "The economic and investment potential of the region", "Enterprises and organizations of regions of the Central Federal District", "Enterprises and organizations of regions of Russia", "Financial credit institutions, insurance and investment companies", "Exhibition of enterprises and organizations of construction complex", "Exposition of the enterprises of food and processing industry", "Industry, transport and communication, investments, innovations, energy saving", expositions of agricultural and automotive vehicles, hothouse equipment, "Rural farmsteads", "Domestic animals", "Effigies of wild animals and hunting trophies", "Exhibition of dogs of various breeds, wild animals, exotic breeds of poultry and rabbits", exhibition sale of handicrafts «City of masters", orthodox exhibition-fair.
Within the fair there was held a retail trade of food and industrial goods, souvenir products.
Within Kursk Korenskaya fair there were signed several documents: the memorandum, 3 protocols and 8 cooperation agreements, 10 of them - with foreign partners